[EM] Calculated failure/success rates using randomized ballots and candidates

VoteFair electionmethods at votefair.org
Fri Jan 8 12:36:40 PST 2021

On 1/6/2021 4:23 AM, Kristofer Munsterhjelm wrote:
> My voting simulator, Quadelect (https://github.com/kristomu/quadelect)
> supports Kemeny. It doesn't currently support STAR, but it does support
> Smith,Range. It also supports equal-rank ballots.

I looked at this software and I like it!

I was not able to find the portions of code that would indicate which
tests it does (besides monotonicity, which I did find), and which other
methods it calculates.  Nor could I find documentation that would point
out which folders contain that code.

It looks like it reads ballot info (which Warren's software does not do)
so if I discover that it does some tests of interest I would consider
looking at your code for further possibilities.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Richard Fobes