[EM] ANNIVERSARY CONTEST WINNER (Re: 25th anniversary of the election-methods list coming up....)

Rob Lanphier roblan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:47:47 PST 2021

Hi folks,

We have a winner of the robla-used-the-wrong-word-25-years-ago
contest.  Toby Pereira correctly identified "compliment" vs
"complement" in my 1996 email.[1]

I never did decide what the prize should be.  What do y'all think?

Rob
[1]: http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/1996-February/065327.html