[EM] A sequential PR method based on Ranked Pairs

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Thu Feb 4 14:13:39 PST 2021

There's various summaries, as well as a full procedural explanation,
with worked example, in the second part of my e-book, FAB STV: Four
Averages Binomial Single Transferable Vote.

The algorithm is not translated into other languages, machine or human,
both being beyond me. I can answer questions about it, tho.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/806030

RL