[EM] Binary Clone Tree method (was reverse Llull)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Mar 24 22:09:18 PDT 2020

So the method is well adapted to zero info and perfect info voting and
everything in between.

But how about the case of gross disinformation that plagues US politics as
seen in the current Democratic primary?

Disinformation can be thought of as negative information, closer to the
zero end than the positive end of the above spectrum. So I recommend using
the zero info strategy in that case.