[EM] Quick, I need a list of scholars who recognize Hare-STV (IRV) as inferior to any Condorcet-compliant method!

VoteFair electionmethods at votefair.org
Sat Jul 25 12:45:19 PDT 2020

 > Feel free to include yourself.

Me, Richard Fobes, author of the book "Ending The Hidden Unfairness In
U.S. Elections" (which is available on most ebook readers, plus a
limited print run).

Also I'm the person behind the VoteFair.org website, which includes
testimonials about VoteFair ranking, which is mathematically equivalent
to the Condorcet-Kemeny method.

Plus I'm the administrator of the VoteFair American Idol polls which
spanned multiple years of doing weekly polls with as many as 1,000
(sometimes 2,000) unique voters.

Richard Fobes