[EM] Does anybody know who this guy is?

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Wed Jan 8 10:37:23 PST 2020

The 2nd question is easy. The reference is given in the video right after the table is shown.
See section 6.1 Margins for real elections of

Risk-limiting Audits for Nonplurality Elections Anand D. Sarwate asarwate at ttic.edu Stephen Checkoway s at cs.jhu.edu Hovav Shacham hovav at cs.ucsd.edu
 https://hovav.net/ucsd/dist/irv.pdf

I don't know who made the video.

-Neal