[EM] High Resolution Inferred Approval version of ASM

John john.r.moser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:48:52 PDT 2019

Also it's well-understood ratings are of poor quality in online reviews.
There is a lot of research into how people overemphasize bad experiences as
low ratings, and give inflated good ratings.  A lot of products have more 5
and 1 star ratings than 3 star ratings.

That's not the same thing as comparatively scaling things, which is even
harder.  There's a reason we have a lot of top 10 lists and a lot of
rankings for things.