[EM] MJ/Bucklin multiwinner method - monotone?

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sun Feb 10 04:53:43 PST 2019

Just to remind or introduce you all,
the key, to post-Impossibility of rational democratic voting method, is
not to eliminate candidates during the stages of the count. Instead, an
exclusion count does not have to exclude candidates before all the
counting is done. An exclusion count (of unpreference or reverse
preference) can, indeed must, be exactly as rational as a (preference)
count.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/806030

FAB STV is not non-monotonic or preferentially perverse.

from
Richard Lung.