[EM] javascript implementations

Pareto Man paretoman1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 07:41:22 PDT 2018

Hi Brian,

There is a source repository here: https://github.com/paretoman/ballot

For all interested, the tools I use to program the demo are as follows
(maybe I should make a readme): I use vscode as an editor and debugger
(using Debugger for Chrome extension).  I use python simpleserver to start
a local web host (installed through Anaconda).  I launch chrome via vscode
and then attach to chrome via vscode - great for debugging and inspecting
variables.

Contributions so far come from Nicky Case, Jameson Quinn, Rob Legrand, and
I.

Paretoman