[EM] Approval-based replacement for jungle primary

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:30:51 PST 2018

Hi Rob,

I like the MAF proposal. I've posted in favor of PR approval based runoff
methods before, almost exactly 2 years ago, in fact.

My only caveat would be that there is a theoretical possibility that
including everyone who gets more than 50% approval could introduce a clone
crowding effect.  Do you want any limits on the number?