[EM] An improved Condorcet Hare hybrid and its generalization to STV

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:31:08 PDT 2018

OK, I get it now.

I have a hard time seeing how the way this method resolves a Condorcet
cycle makes any a priori normative sense. But that's a very weak objection,
because I also think that this method is relatively strategy-resistant for
a Condorcet method. So, good job.

My bigger objection is that this isn't a summable method, because of the
eliminations.