[EM] Instant pairwise bracket

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sun Dec 2 08:12:39 PST 2018

As said before, isn't approval voting essentially a rebranding of
cumulative voting. More is less: multiple x-votes (or scores) count
against each other. (Hence ranked choice necessary.)
And is it not so, that Condorcet principle is not an electoral system
but a cross-reference of some electoral system -- notably the use of
ranked choice voting.
Moreover, IRV and RCV and Approval voting are about, well, voting. There
is the mode of counting to consider. (Not that I'm suggesting you, in
particular, have not.)
from
Richard Lung.