[EM] Participation criterion and Condorcet rules

John john.r.moser at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:43:35 PDT 2018

That method is NP-hard and involves complex tabulation.  If you can
demonstrate it more-simply, that helps.

Alternative Scwartz is O(n^2) polynomial and simple.  It selects from the
same set as Schulze, whereas Alternative Smith uses the whole Smith Set.
Both resist tactical manipulation; Kenemy seems to fail clone independence.

Thoughts?