[EM] Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods - guidelines?

VoteFair electionmethods at votefair.org
Sat Jun 3 21:55:24 PDT 2017

Yes, "proportional multi-winner Condorcet" has no clear, unambiguous
meaning beyond the criteria for identifying the winner of the first seat.

In the case of the full VoteFair ranking system, VoteFair popularity
ranking -- which is mathematically equivalent to the Condorcet-Kemeny
method -- is used to identify the most popular candidate (or party)
after calculating the "remaining" influence of each ballot.  It produces
results that are as proportional as desired.  Consequently it qualifies
as a "proportional multi-winner Condorcet" method.

After I published the VoteFair ranking system, Markus Schulze published
his "Schulze STV" method, which also fits within the "proportional
multi-winner Condorcet" category.

Are there any other such methods?

Richard Fobes