[EM] Statistical pairwise method

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Feb 21 10:43:22 PST 2017

The system, Binomial STV, which Kristofer once asked me to show how it
works, with his example, is a statistical count, as the name, binomial
implies.
Binomial Transferable Voting (BTV) is a generalisation from conventional
STV, which is zero order BTV, which I support, because it is essentially
the right method, unlike the legion of other official systems.
BTV is not a Condorcet pairing system.

from Richard Lung.