[EM] MMPO objections (hopefully better posted)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:37:20 PDT 2016

I didn't say that C is the best winner. But you said it's an "outrage".

Half the voters saying C is just as good as A, and the other half saying C
is just as good as B...Surely that should dampen your outrage.

The A voters could have voted A>B>C, had they cared.

No surprise that it doesn't give the results of a positional method or a
pairwise-defeats method. Best? No, but your outrage seems a bit exaggerated.

Michael Ossipoff