[EM] ICT Passes CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:21:43 PDT 2016

I guess I panicked when I found that MMPO fails CD, & assumed that CD is
unmeetable.

3-Slot ICT passes.

...It looks at the existence of defeats, rather than comparing their
magnitudes.

MAM & MMPO get their strategy properties by comparing defeat-magnitudes

So maybe CD is incompatible with MAM-like strategy.

In which case we must choose between 2 kinds of strategy problems.

Well, rank-methods have other inherent problems too--lower Pt for voters
who rank in sincere order when they aren't majority-favored (even with
MMC)...compared to  what it would be in Approval.

So 3-Slot ICT has various advantages over rank-methods.

Michael Ossipoff