[EM] Oops! MMPO & 3-Slot ICT fail CD :^D

C.Benham cbenham at adam.com.au
Tue Sep 20 20:19:59 PDT 2016

Mike,

> Today I told how the B voters can betray in U/P.
>
> They can do the same thing in MMPO & ICT:
>
> They can rank C over A.  ...and thereby win.

I don't see how that is the case under ICT  (aka  TTR,TR), for example:

34 C
33 A>B
32 B>C  (sincere is B>A)

C>A 66-33,   A>B 33-32,   B>C  65-34.

TR scores:  C34,  A33,  B32

On no ballots is more than one candidate voted equal-top. No candidate
pairwise beats all the others so
TTR disqualifies no-one and C has the highest TR score so C wins.

MMPO scores:  B34,  C65,   A66.

Yes,  B has the lowest score and so wins.

Chris  Benham