[EM] Approval-Strategy article at CES website

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:37:58 PDT 2016

I should add that, because our voters & candidates are evidently positioned
in 1D political space (or at least 1D is the best approximation), Yee
diagrams would be more relevant & useful for current conditions if they,
too, were 1D.

A 1D Yee diagram wouldn't have the beauty, interestingness, or
picture-nature that the 2D Yee diagrams have, but it would say more about
how the voting-systems would work in our current excuse for a political
system.

Miohael Ossipoff