[EM] XA

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:09:51 PDT 2016

It seems to me that if there's a way to introduce & explain XA to people,
it starts out like this:

"With XA, when  you assign a number, it isn't just a merit-rating.

"If you write ".9" next to a candidate's name, you're saying that you want

.That's as far as I got.

The left-out parts should refer to something directly affecting the matter
of who wins. It should be brief & simple, for a clear, easy, natural &
intuitive introduction & explanation.

Michael Ossipoff