[EM] [CES #15135] Renaming SARA to "majority score"

Andy Jennings elections at jenningsstory.com
Thu Oct 27 17:37:49 PDT 2016

Jameson,

Wouldn't it be possible to abuse rule 2 to cause chaos?

For example, I change someone from "accept" to "reject", which would
trigger his elimination.  But if he is the last candidate with over 50
points, that triggers rule 2 to be skipped entirely, resurrecting (him and)
one or more other candidates, which changes the winner.  IIA violation?