[EM] SARA voting: easier-to-describe MAS

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:41:03 PDT 2016

Jameson--

You said that SARA does particularly well by VSE.

But VSE is: (winner's SU)/(average SU among candidates)

...where SU is social utility.

...which is some constant minus BR.

But I've just told why BR is no good as a measure of the rightness or
goodness of an outcome.

Take a dollar from a homeless man and give it to a billionaire? That's a
negative change, because changes in greater disutilities are more important

Michael Ossipoff.