[EM] Electowiki

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Oct 18 23:47:11 PDT 2016

The Electowiki link does not respond. And Google puts a question mark
against every link.

On 17/10/2016 17:25, Jameson Quinn wrote:
> Electowiki <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Main_Page> is a great
> resource for discussing novel election systems. Like the
> election-methods mailing list, the wiki was created by Rob Lanphier a
> long time ago, when he was more involved in discussing election
> systems; but he's kept it going ever since, in the face of multiple
> generations of spammers.
>
> In that context, new account creation has effectively been stalled
> there for some time. That's no longer the case. If you want an account
> on electowiki (I'm looking at you, Chris Benham), set one up there and
> then email me to let me know I should approve you (Rob has made me an
> admin so I can do that).
>
> So, please, if you create a new election method that you want to
> discuss on these mailing lists, please make two pages on Electowiki.
> First, a page using the full name (such as "Majority Acceptable Score
> voting
> <http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Majority_Acceptable_Score_voting>");
> and second, a page at the abbreviated name (such as "MAS") which
> contains a redirect (such as "#REDIRECT [[Majority Acceptable Score
> voting]]").
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jameson
>

> ----

Richard Lung.
http://www.voting.ukscientists.com
Democracy Science series 3 free e-books in pdf:
https://plus.google.com/106191200795605365085
E-books in epub format:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/democracyscience