[EM] MaxMinPA

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:47:15 PDT 2016

Specifically, how would that pushover strategy work? Make a sure-loser win
one of the finalist-choosing counts, while making your candidate win the
other?

Can you give an example?

Surely, strategically putting the right winner in both initial
counts--especially if both counts operate on the same set of
ratings--sounds like a daunting task, doesn't it?

Michael Ossipoff