[EM] Smith//3Score (was MAM vs Schulze)

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:50:14 PDT 2016

Forrest--

But, when an anti-defection strategy requires a certain percentage to vote
a certain way, then 1 of 2 things is needed: 1) Probabilistic voting by the
subfaction; or 2) organization of voting by neighborhood or by voters'
names.

That complicates voting, and seems to cancel out the advantage of an easily
explained method definition.

A nice thing about plain MMPO is its simple, brief, naturally-motivated
definition, it's Weak CD, & it's wv strategy & FBC.

Michael Ossipoff e