[EM] Trying to have CD, protect strong top-set, and protect middle candidates too

Monkey Puzzle araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:29:44 PST 2016

Forest, Michael, Chris:

It seems that you are converging toward consensus on a modified version of
ICA that is equivalent to MDDTR(pt/2), if

Both these methods have scattered definitions on the list that go back
years, and the current discussion has moved toward something different than
the ICA description here:
http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Improved_Condorcet_Approval .

Would it be possible to have a concise restatement/correction of the
method(s) somewhere, preferably on electorama?

Thank you!

 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal