[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:31:55 PST 2016

I guess that MAM & Beatpath _do_ have the anti-burial counterstrategy of
refusal to rank a likely buriers' candidate over anyone.

In MAM & Beatpath, the buriers' candidate has to beat someone who beats the
CWS, becauses the CWs beats the burier's candidate, and they can't prevent
that.

A majority prefer the CWs to the buriers' candidate, and, being a majority,
they have the power to ensure that the buriers' candidate doesn't beat
anyone--just by refusing to rank hir over anyone.

That _does_ work in MAM & Beatpath, but it doesn't work in MDDTR, because,
in MDDTR, all that's necessary is for successful burial is that _someone_
majoriity-beat the candidate who majoriity-beats the CWs.

(..along with the requirement that the buriers' candidate be the most
top-voted,requiring that s/he occupies a relatively empty region of
issue-space.)

So it;s definitely not correct to say that MDDTR has wv-like strategy,
because, though MDDTR is truncation-proof, it doesn't share the
strategic-truncation anti-burial counterstrategy of MAM & Beatpath.

So then the question is:

Is there a method that meets FBC & CD, and really has wv-like strategy?

Michael Ossipoff