[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:28:41 PST 2016

I emphasize that I'm not saying that IRV is bad. I'm just saying that
MDDTR's faults certainly aren't worse than those of IRV.

And MDDTR offers a unique combination of valuable properties.

(...unique among methods that don't have a prohibitive problem and are
known to be implementable in large elections.)

Michael Ossipoff