[EM] Approval-Strategy article at CES website

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:29:26 PDT 2016

Ok, now I get it. Sure, that's the trouble with a pre-election poll to get
information for voting. Deceptive insincere voting in the informational
poll.

That's a nagging doubt that probably is felt by everyone who suggests such
pre-election informational polls.

Thanks for bringing it up, and for clarifying it for me. I guess I missed
the fact that you were talking about voting in the poll, and were
discussing that deceptive poll-voting problem.