[EM] Expected distance of winners, in n dimensions--I complicated it unnecessarily..

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:45:39 PDT 2016

In the 2nd-to-last paragraph of my previous post, I left out a when-clause.
That paragraph should read:

I suggest that the expected distance (demerit) of the winner should be the
Approval cutoff, when there is no top-set or bottom-set, and when the
election is 0-info, and when there isn't reason to believe that voters &
candidates have the same distribution, so that a uniform voter-distribution
is the best assumption.

Michael Ossipoff