[EM] XA (Andy Jennings)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:32:08 PDT 2016

I guess I was assuming normalized ballots all along, in other words you
would have at least one candidate that you approved unconditionally and at
least one that you would not approve no matter what the other voters did,
at least in an election setting.

On the other hand if you are just contributing to a five star rating guide