[EM] Bucklin/IRV hybrid? Motivated by MSV strategy

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:49:18 PDT 2016

Yes of course 3-Slot ICT should be offered as a backup proposal, in case
people don't want MMPO.

3-Slot ICT gives an easier chicken dilemma solution than that of Approval,
meets Weak & Strong CD, if you're willing to leave the distrusted faction's
candidate without protection from pairwise-count's offensive strategies, &
from innocent truncation. Those things might well not happen.

Michael Ossipoff