[EM] Science is Ethics as Electics.

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sat Jun 25 05:44:09 PDT 2016

To all,
Recently I published my third book on election method and science:
Science is Ethics as Electics.
Political elections are only the tip of the iceberg, where human choice
is concerned.
The science does have practical relevance. For instance, scientific
statements are conditional statements, like agreement depends on
consent, or, to put it another way: liberty is the condition of unity.
This is given practical expression in an election system that enables a
unifying freedom of individual choice. This is discussed in my chapter:
the moral sciences as the ethics of scientific method.
Please consult free from Smashwords
Peace-making Power-sharing:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/542631

Scientific Method of Elections:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/548524

Science is Ethics as Electics
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/643703

There are various ways of obtaining alternative formats, such as from
virus-checked affiliate sites, or by downloading the Calibre program.
Amazon charge a discretionary fee.
Peace-making Power-sharing:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XM3CE2O

"Scientific Method of Elections"
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Z4QIAPC

Science is Ethics as Electics
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H4G2O10

Thankyou for your time.
Richard Lung.

--
Richard Lung.

E-books (mostly available free or reader-sets-price)
http://www.voting.ukscientists.com/colverse.html
Includes the series of books on:
Democracy Science (starting with electoral reform and research);
Commentaries (literature and liberty; science and democracy);
Collected verse (in five books).