[EM] APR complements Practical Democracy (PD) best (Steve Bosworth)

Fred Gohlke fredgohlke at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 07:16:39 PST 2016

Good Morning, Steve Bosworth

Thank you for your supportive thoughts on the PD concept (although, if
you can forgive me for saying so, editing the file to make it legible
was a major chore).

It may be that we can merge our efforts, but I think we should proceed
slowly.  We need to find out if we agree on some basic issues.  For
example, I'm very concerned about the manipulative influence of the
media on people with little or no interest in politics but who make up
an important part of the electorate.  May I ask how APR minimizes the
adverse effects of this phenomenon?

Fred Gohlke