[EM] Start of electowiki article on MDDAsc (typo correction)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:24:01 PST 2016

I said (in the second to the last paragraph below) that when there are only
three candidates

 [X=Y>Bottom] = [X=Y<Top],

What I meant was

[X=Y>Bottom] = [X=Y=Top],

This is because there will always be at least one top and one bottom
candidate, which means there can never be two middle candidates in the case
of only three total.