[EM] Name of this Criterion

Markus Schulze Markus.Schulze at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Apr 8 04:39:52 PDT 2016

Hallo,

I remember that we discussed the following
criterion at this mailing list. Unfortunately,
I forgot the name of this criterion. Could
someone please tell me the name of this criterion?

   Suppose M is the number of candidates.

   Suppose there is a k with 2 <= k <= (M-1) such
   that candidate A wins every sub-election between
   candidate A and (k-1) other candidates. Then
   candidate A should also be the overall winner.

Markus Schulze