[EM] Voting Benchmark

Juho Laatu juho.laatu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:41:49 PDT 2015

Good question. My opinion is that there are lots of opinions, targets and criteria, but no agreed benchmark that you could use. You mentioned your intention to compare your method to other well known methods. I think that is the correct approach.

You can find many discussions on this mailing list on what methods and properties are good. You can find also many definitions and criteria that people have collected at electorama.com. You can also send a description of the method to this mailing list. I'm sure people will point out possible benefits and problems of the proposed method, and that way you will quickly find out what properties and criteria people consider most relevant in this case.

Juho