[EM] Scientific method of elections

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Sat Nov 7 10:22:35 PST 2015

To Election Methods members and all,

Scientific method of elections.

Thank you for admitting me to Election Methods, on the grounds that I am
a reformer for and of STV. With a lifetimes experience, in fact.

I have already introduced you to my invention of Binomial STV, which
does away with premature exclusion of candidates (contrary to what one
member

  presumed).

I'm also the inventor of the Harmonic Mean quota.

My earliest observations noted that STV is the only election method that
follows all four scales of measurement, widely accepted in the sciences.

All those things and more are explained in my second e-book on electoral
reform and research.

please consult
Free from Smashwords:

Peace-making Power-sharing: