[EM] Feedback for Steve when possible

steve bosworth stevebosworth at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 09:59:37 PDT 2015

 Dear Barbara,

Attached is an chronological explanation of how APR works.  I wrote it in response to a request from Richard Fobes, one of my correspondents on the Electorama website (http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Main_Page; election-methods at list.electorama.com).

I'd appreciate any feedback when you can find the time, both to the formulation contained in this explanation and to the various proposed titles suggested in red which I've since added to this explanation.

Steve