[EM] Highly-expressive preference voting

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 27 07:07:54 PDT 2015

Dear Sebastiaan,

Many years ago I designed with Forest a presomptuously called "Universal Preferential Ballot" that contained an approval cut-off between acceptable and unwanted candidates. Your example could not have been well represented. To obtain all the latitude you want to represent such details, I suggest you move to grade ballots:
could become