[EM] New Hugo (Science Fiction Award) voting method

mrouse1 at mrouse.com mrouse1 at mrouse.com
Mon Aug 24 08:16:22 PDT 2015

Thanks, I was thinking something similar, though you stated it much
better (grin).

I have been reading through the thread there (826 comments) and it looks
like others are suggesting Approval voting as well, though I'm not sure
if that suggestion was taken into account in the final draft. I might
have to write them and ask. :)
Mike