[EM] General PR question (from Andy Jennings in 2011)

Kathy Dopp kathy.dopp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:20:45 PDT 2014

Toby, in your first new example were maximizing, rather than
minimizing my formula -- Thus misusing to find the LEAST
proportionate, rather than the MOST proportionate set of winning
candidates because the least number of people have disproportionate
representation overall when my formula is minimized.

In your second new example minimizing my formula would give exactly
the set of winning candidates you prefer. Try it.

--

Kathy Dopp
Town of Colonie, NY 12304

Fundamentals of Verifiable Elections