[EM] General PR question (from Andy Jennings in 2011)

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 16:15:20 PDT 2014

From: Richard Fobes <ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org>
There is reweighted range voting, which you're probably aware of http://rangevoting.org/RRV.html but there are various properties it has that I don't like. But also there is a score conversion for my proportional approval method, which I wouldn't hesitate to recommend! http://lists.electorama.com/htdig.cgi/election-methods-electorama.com/2014-June/130772.html I should probably make a page to set it out concisely though.