[EM] New Criterion

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:12:24 PDT 2014

Interesting two criteria. For the first one, would the magnitude of a
change be measured by the total number of half-reversals of candidate-order
(the matter of which is voted over which), where a half-reversal is a move
from voting X over Y, to voting nether over the other?

The 2nd one, as you said, seems closely-related to FBC. Having just now
read of it, I don't now know how it differs.You say it's somewhat weaker.
Then it could be useful for comparing methods that don't meet the more
demanding FBC.

Do you know how MAM, Benham, Woodall, MMLV(erw)M and your sequence based on
covering and approval do,  by those two new criteria?

Michael Ossipoff