[EM] ¡Mathematics!] ¡TauDay! [/¡Mathematics!]

⸘Ŭalabio‽ Walabio at MacOSX.Com
Sat Jun 28 14:40:09 PDT 2014

	⸘Howdy‽

	We are all into ElectionMathematics, so I figured that you all might like this post about TauDay I wrote:

		http://TauDay.Com

	¡Happy TauDay!

	Today is TauDay.  τ (Tau) is the 1 true CircleConstant.  It is TauDay because it is the 28th of June and τ (Tau) is:

	c/r 	 = 	 τ 	 ≈ 	 6.28318530717959

	In ISO-8601, the 28th of June is:

	YYYY-06-28

	Because the format is:

	YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss

	The first 3 significant figures of τ (Tau) are:

	6.28

	Which looks like:

	YYYY-06-28

	Which is why the 28th of June is TauDay.

	For TauDay, I converted τ (Tau) in to Balanced Ternary:

		1T0 . 10T,T0T,110 , 0T1,10T,T0T , 1TT,000,001

	http://WikiPedia.Org/wiki/balanced_ternary

	http://TauDay.Com

	¡Peace!

--

	“⸘Ŭalabio‽” <Walabio at MacOSX.Com>

Skype:
	Walabio

An IntactWiki:
	http://intactwiki.org

	“You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.”
	——
	Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan