[EM] Request: Voting method blurbs for research

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:46:31 PDT 2014

I'm not inviting people on the list to participate in the experiment, since
the goal is to see how normal people will vote in different voting systems.
The reason I wrote to the list is that I'm inviting others to write blurbs
explaining the different voting systems, so that I can test if subjects
respond differently to different explanations.

: