[EM] Retiring from voting systems, quitting EM

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 14 18:01:49 PDT 2014

If Mike is retiring permanently then I'll be sure to say that I appreciate the ideas he has contributed over the last 18 years. (At least, that's where the EM archives start.) I wasn't here for the first stretch, but I've read through the archives a few times. If Mike had never posted to the list, I'm not sure I would have the same stances I do now (or perhaps it would have taken me longer to reach them), or that I would have thought to do the same work that I have, or even what vocabulary I would be using in some cases. (For example, consider the FBC, a Mike invention that motivated much investigation by myself and others.)

Kevin