[EM] Retiring from voting systems, quitting EM

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 06:49:40 PDT 2014

I only mention that because I want it to be clear that, when I don't reply
to a posting, I'm not being rude--it's just that I haven't received the
posting, because I'm no longer subscribed to EM, and have retired from
voting-systems.

Of course there's  one temporary exception to my voting-system retirement:
If there are one or more replies to the messages that posted to EM a few
minutes ago, and those replies are posted within a few days, then I'll
reply to them (if they're civil). But, when such discussion has concluded,
or if 48 hours pass without replies to the messages I posted today, then
I'll unsubsubscribe EM, as part of my complete and final retiredmnt from
voting-systems.

Michael Ossipoff