[EM] Borda?????

Dick Burkhart dickburkhart at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 11:53:17 PST 2014

Except that the restricted Borda that I've described is the best general
purpose voting method as far as I can tell. Sure you can do somewhat better
in particular circumstances, such as when you want true proportionality, or
when you have non-partisan judges, etc.

BTW, when I've run tests on actual sets of votes from Glasgow, most of the
time Borda, Condorcet, and Approval give the same result!

Dick Burkhart
4802 S Othello St,  Seattle, WA  98118
206-721-5672 (home)  206-851-0027 (cell)
dickburkhart at comcast.net