[EM] Other simple CD?
email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:28:25 PST 2014
Because CD is so simple, such a simple situaton, could there be another
simple implmentation of it?
...maybe one that doesn't speak of numbers of voters?
I'm satisfied with CD, as-is, but how about this, as a possibility?:
The A voters are the voters who vote A over everyone else. The B voters are
the voters who vote B over everone else. The C voters are the voters
who vote C over everyone else.
1. There are 3 candidate: A, B, and C.
2. If the A voters and B voters all voted both A and B over C, then C
3. The ballot set is such that if C withdrew from the election and the
count, A would win.
4. The A voters vote B over C.
5. The B voters don't vote A over anyone.
B doesn't win.
[end of CD2 definition]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Election-Methods